Your body is a big part of your capital: don’t invest it in the “Bank of Careless Habits.”
The Abraham Maslow hierarchy of needs talks about:
1. BIOLOGICAL /PHYSIOLOGICAL NEEDS – air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep, etc.
2. Safety Needs – protection from elements, security, order, law, limits, stability, etc.
3. BELONGING NEEDS – Love needs, work group, family, affection, relationships, etc.
4. ESTEEM NEEDS – Self-esteem, achievement, mastery, independence, status, dominance, prestige, managerial responsibility, etc.
5. SELF-ACTUALIZATION Needs – realising personal potential, self fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.
If you are unfamiliar with this concept, Have A Look At It.
The platform of life on Mobile devices, Android, boasts of a common tongue in cheek saying…
There Is An App For That.
The idea is that, you are almost certain to get a suitable app on the Android platform, for any need, (including Maslow’s).
Well, safety needs is the second highest need for humans on the Maslow chart.
Since There Is ALWAYS An App For That., I present apps that would enhance personal safety.
There are numerous such apps that any smartphone owner should install on his device to enhance his personal safety, or those of lived ones.
Have a look at 5 Personal Safety Apps That Watch Your Back.
I have no doubt that you would find other equally suitable apps if you search the App Stores of both Android and iOS platforms for apps such as these.
You have spent good money to acquire your smartphone. It Is An Awesome Tool. Make ultimate use of it . Enhance your safety. Install the right apps… personal safety apps, Among Numerous Other Uses To Which Your Smartphone Can Be Deployed.
Perhaps, next time, we will take a look at apps that address the first hierarchy of Maslow’s Chart.. Biological and Physiological needs, and possibly the three other levels.