By now most of us know who Donald Trump is, and as for those who are hearing his name for the first time, Trump is a 69 year old multi-billionaire worth over US$4.5 billion. Mr Trump has his hands in lots of ventures from Real Estates, funding major events like pageantry, boxing, American football, WWE, TV shows to even authoring several bestselling books and a whole lot of other stuffs including vying for the US presidency under the Republican Party. He is however more famous now for some of his recent verbal out burst, not caring whose Ox is gored Mr Trump has been known to make remarks that most will call racist, feminist or even a slight to adherents of other faiths.
How such invectives aid his cause of becoming the next President of America is yet to be seen, reasons being that in America votes actually do count. If you use your mouth to chase prospective voters you are OYO, though not undermining the fact that most of the groups he has verbally attacked are actually a minority, sentiments could swing negatively unto even the majority.
So without further waste of time here are the top crazily inciting comments authored by Mr Trump;
- “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America”This is clearly a sexist slur, reducing the intelligence and wit of Hillary and probably other women to their bedroom prowess. Feminists should have his head for this.
- “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. … And some, I assume, are good people.” Mexico happens to be the Southern neighbor of the US, and lots of Mexicans cross into the US for a better life, however referring to all Mexicans as criminals and rapists doesn’t portray Mr Trump as a President for all and its an insult to all hardworking law abiding Mexican Americans. He certainly wont have their vote.
- “The U.S. will invite El Chapo, the Mexican drug lord who just escaped prison, to become a U.S. citizen because our “leaders” can’t say no!”Trump’s wants all Mexicans out.
- “The wall will go up and Mexico will start behaving.”
- “If I were running ‘The View,’ I’d fire Rosie [O’Donnell]. I mean, I’d look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say, ‘Rosie, you’re fired.”Here he goes again, this guy doesn’t hide his bad manners. We hope Americans don’t vote for someone who doesn’t respect his fellow citizen because that will spell doom for international relations.
- “Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore!”Yea, that was Mr Trump again he’s through with the Mexicans, now time for the African Americans, he doesn’t even spare Mr Obama.
- “Laziness is a trait in the blacks. … Black guys counting my money! I hate it.”This one clearly has racism written all over it. Most blacks certainly wont vote for Mr Trump.
- “The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yamakas every day.”Well this is a hard one, its a remark that bears a racial slur to the Jewish race but also sounds like a compliment.
- “@ariannahuff is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man- he made a good decision.”You just have to hand to Mr Trump he sure has punch lines.
- “I dealt with Gaddafi. I rented him a piece of land. He paid me more for one night than the land was worth for two years, and then I didn’t let him use the land. That’s what we should be doing. I don’t want to use the word “screwed,” but I screwed him. That’s what we should be doing.” Clearly an insult to one of Africa’s last strong men, but at least we know how he got so rich – by screwing people off, but hey lots of people believe that’s what business is all about.
However repulsive you may find most of his remarks, Mr Trump has done so well for himself as a business man and no one can take that away from him. He may sound like a dictator but a good percentage of Americans love him for it and believe this is what America needs – a hardliner who would protect them especially from external terror and uphold the domineering glory of America.